The Government of India started the E District Scholarship program to help students from Tamil Nadu and Delhi who belong to the reserved classes.
The E district scholarship intends to help students of class 10 and above to pursue their education without economic constraints.
The scholarship scheme will provide tuition fees reimbursement along with other benefits to the selected students.
E District Scholarship 2023 Key Highlights
The E district scholarship will benefit the reserved category students from Delhi and Tamil Nadu. All the students aiming to pursue higher education from prestigious institutes such as IIT and IIM are encouraged to apply for this scholarship program.
The key highlights of this scholarship program is mentioned below.
|Scholarship Scheme||E district Scholarship|
|Launched by||Government of India|
|State||Delhi and Tamil Nadu|
|Beneficiaries||Students Of Reserved Category such as ST, SC, and OBC|
|Benefits||100% Fees reimbursement, stationary allowances and other monetary benefits|
|Mode of Application||Online Application|
The government of India launched the e district scholarship program with a definite objective in mind. The scholarship aims to deliver the rewards to deserving candidates to achieve its desired aim.
Many students belonging to the reserved category class students are unable to pursue their education because of the financial hurdles.
The Indian government has introduced the E District Scholarship to address this issue. This scheme helps these students pursue their education without any financial difficulty.
This scholarship also aims to combat social inequality faced by the backward classes in India.
All of the chosen students will gain from the e district scholarship. This will benefit all the selected students.
To avail these benefits the students applying must be enrolled in one of the courses eligible for the e district scholarship. The eligible courses are:
- Class 11th
- Class 12th
- ITC affiliated course
- Polytechnic course
- National Council for Vocational Education and Training (NCVT) class of 11th and 12th
- Nursing Diploma Teacher Training Course
- Industrial Training Institute (ITI)
- Undergraduate Degree Masters, M.Phil. and PhD degree
It is recommended for the applicants to keep the schedule in mind during the application procedure. The schedule of this scholarship program is as followed:
|Application Last Date||Feb-2023|
|Shortlisted Candidate Result||Apr-2023|
|Monetary rewards receival||May-June 2023|
E district scholarship 2023 has specific criteria for selecting eligible candidates. The qualifying requirements can be summed up as follows:
- The applying candidate should be the citizen of India.
- The application must have a domicile belonging to the state of Delhi or Tamil Nadu.
- Only applicants from special classes such as ST, SC and OBC can apply for this scholarship.
- The applicant and their family’s combined income is 2 lac rupees or less.
- The applicant should be enrolled in one of the courses mentioned above.
If you do not qualify for this scholarship then check the eligibility criteria of Maulana Azad scholarship.
The candidate must make sure they have all the necessary documentation before applying for the E district scholarship.
Before applying the applicant should arrange these document. The documents that are required are as followed:
- Proof of Identification such as Aadhar card, Voter ID, Ration card, PAN card.
- Passport Size photographs.
- Board Marksheet.
- Certificate of Residence.
- Caste Certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- Income declaration for self employed parents.
- Admission Certificate.
How To Apply Online For E District Scholarship?
To apply for scholarships in India the best way is to use the National Scholarship Portal. The NSP integrates all the scholarships in India in one platform.
You can receive information regarding scholarships programs across the country from this portal. It also serves as a united portal for all scholarship schemes in India.
Follow the steps mentioned below if you wish to apply for this scholarship:
- Visit the National Scholarship Portal at https://scholarships.gov.in/.
- On the homepage, click on “New Registration” under the section of Applicant Corner.
- A new page containing the instructions will appear on the screen.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Check the terms and conditions boxes and click on Continue.
- A home page with the registration form will appear on the screen.
- Complete the registration form with the required information, like, State ( Delhi or Tamil Nadu) Scholarship Category Scheme Type Students Name Gender Of The Student Mobile Number Email ID Bank IFSC Code Bank Account Number Identification Details
- After that, Click on the register button
- A page will appear with a input field requesting An OTP. The OTP will be sent to the entered mobile number. Entering the OTP will complete the registration
Also check the application procedure of CMSS Scholarship.
The application form will be examined by the selection committee after the candidate has submitted it online.
While selecting the candidates the emphasis will be on the academic prowess of the students and their family income.
The selected candidates will be shortlisted and a the list will be uploaded on the scholarship official website.
E District Scholarship Benefits And Rewards
The e district scholarship aims to benefit all the students belonging to reserved category in the state of Delhi and Tamil Nadu. After 10th class students enrolled in any of the courses mentioned below can avail the benefits provided by this national scholarship. The main benefits of this scholarship scheme can be summarized as:
- Selected students will receive 100% fees reimbursement
- Beneficiaries will be provided with stationary allowance.
- Beneficiaries will get an e district certificate.
- Other monetary benefits will be provided to the applicants on the merit basis as well as the selected scholarship.
If you want to receive more information regarding the e-district scholarship you can contact their helpline or write an email. The contact details are provided below.
Helpline Number: 0120-6619540
Email: [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions
1- Which states are providing the E-District Scholarships?
Answer: Only students belonging to the state of Delhi or Tamil Nadu can apply for this scheme
2- Who can apply for the e district scholarship?
Students from the state of Tamil Nadu or Delhi belonging to reserved category with a family income less than 2 lakh INR can apply for this.
3- What advantages will the chosen applicants receive?
Answer: The selected candidates will get fees reimbursements along with other financial assistance including stationary allowance.
4- How can a potential candidate apply for the e district scholarship?
Answer: Candidates can use the National Scholarship Portal to submit an online application. Follow the procedure mentioned above to apply.
5- How will the candidates be selected?
Answer: The candidates academic performance and need for financial aid will determine their selection. Students who fall within the reserved categories of ST, SC, and OBC are eligible for this chance.
The E district scholarship aims to provide financial aid to students with weak backgrounds belonging to the state of Delhi and Tamil Nadu.
Students in the reserved categories of ST, SC, and OBC are the prime beneficiaries of this scholarship. Students who have completed class 10th and pursuing further educational opportunities are welcome to apply.
E district scholarship will provide 100% fees reimbursement along with stationary allowance and e certificates to the selected candidates. Utilize the National Scholarship website to submit an application for this award.