CG Scholarship 2023 contains several scholarships offered by the government of Chhattisgarh. Different scholarships have different eligibility criteria and application processes. However, we will only discuss the Chhattisgarh Post Matric Scholarship here.
I will tell you about the details of the Chattishgarh Post Matric Scholarship and how you can apply for it.
What is Chhattisgarh Post Matric Scholarship?
Chhattisgarh Post Matric Scholarship Portal is designed and ruled by the Chhattisgarh ST and SC Development Department for less privileged and ST & OBC students following their studies in the State of Chhattisgarh. The online scholarship application for ST & OBC students studying in Chhattisgarh State will be invited from 10/06/2023 to 15/07/2023 for the academic year 2023-24 scholarship.
CG Scholarship – A Thorough List
Scholarships are a great way to help finance your education. And if you’re lucky enough to live in Chhattisgarh, you can access some great CG scholarships.
The Chhattisgarh government provides various scholarships to deserving and meritorious students through its online e-portal, the CG State Scholarship Portal 2.0. To be eligible for a CG scholarship program, students must be residents of Chhattisgarh and meet the specific criteria for each scholarship. Scholarships are available for students pursuing studies in various fields and industries.
So if you’re looking for financial assistance to continue your education, check out the CG State Scholarship Portal 2.0.
CG Scholarship Details
|Organization||Chhattisgarh ST & SC Development Department|
|Scholarship Name||Post Matric Scholarship 2023-24|
|This program applies To Students residing and studying in Chhattisgarh State.|
|State/UT||State of Chhattisgarh|
|Scholarship Last Date||30/09/2023|
Eligibility Criteria of Chhattisgarh Post Matric Scholarship
The most important thing to check and consider before applying for any scholarship is whether or not you meet the eligibility criteria. After all, there’s no point in wasting your time (and the scholarship committee’s time) if you’re not even eligible for the award.
With that in mind, let’s take a closer look at some of the eligibility requirements for Chhattisgarh scholarships.
Perhaps unsurprisingly, one of the main criteria is that students must be domiciled in Chhattisgarh. In addition, each scholarship has its own unique set of criteria, so be sure to do your research before applying.
- The applicants should be from ST/SC/OBC category.
- Applicants must be studying at the Post-matric level currently.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should be below Rs.2.5 Lakhs.
- The annual family income of the OBC candidates should be below Rs.1 Lakh.
By taking the time to understand the eligibility requirements, you’ll improve your chances of being awarded a Chhattisgarh scholarship.
CG Scholarship Rewards and Benefits
Under the CG scholarship program 2023, the eligible will get a scholarship worth INR 3,800 (hostellers). At the same time, the non-hostellers will get INR 2,250 yearly.
Apart from it, the eligible applicants will get the following:
- For hostellers – Students of Class II will receive INR 1,000, and Class 12 students will get INR 1,100.
- For non-hostellers – In this program, students of Class 11 will receive INR 600 annually, while INR 700 annually will be given to Class 12 students.
CG Scholarship – Documents Required
Applying for a scholarship can be daunting, especially when you’re unsure what documents you need to submit. However, the process is usually much more straightforward than you think. In most cases, you only need a few key documents to get started.
The first and most important document is your transcripts. This will help the scholarship committee to see your academic achievements and verify your eligibility for the scholarship.
Other important documents include a letter of recommendation, a personal statement, and an essay. While each scholarship may have different requirements, these are the essential documents you will need to complete the application process. So don’t forget to gather everything before filling out those forms.
Below is the list of documents that you will need to apply for the CG Scholarship; hence keep them ready when applying for the scholarship:
- Your Caste Certificate.
- Latest photograph.
- Income Proof/Certificate.
- Attested Copy Of Qualifying Mark sheet/Certificate.
- Residential proof.
- Passbook Photocopy
- Aadhaar Card Copy and Number
How To Apply For Chhattisgarh Post Matric Scholarship?
To apply for Chhattisgarh Post Matric Scholarship, these simple can help you a lot:
- First, go to the scholarship website’s link.
- Then you will have to “Register Yourself” on the website.
- Now write your Basic Details and Permanent Address, and fill in other given fields.
- Next, create your Login and password.
- Hit the “Save & Register” button to proceed further.
- After completing the registration, you must sign into the website with your User ID and Password.
- Now you can fill out the CG scholarship Application form
- Click on the Submit button to finish the process.
How to Track CG Scholarship Status 2023?
After filling out the Scholarship application form, the next vital thing to do is to check and track your application’s status to find out when you will get the scholarship benefits. However, you can quickly check the CG Scholarship application status as the process is given below for your convenience:
- First, go to the scholarship’s official website http://mpsc.mp.nic.in/cgpms/Default.aspx
- Now, find the “Track your application” option and click on it.
- Now the system will redirect you to a new page.
- Select your academic year and provide your student/applicant ID.
- Now go to the search option and click on it.
- You will see your application status on your screen.
How To Renew the CG Scholarship Application Form
Renewing your CG scholarship form is simple, plus you can also use this process for Pre-matric, Post-matric, and Rajyachatra Vritti scholarship schemes.
Here is how to do it:
- First, visit the CG Scholarship official website: http://mpsc.mp.nic.in/cgpms/Default.aspx
- Then go to the application’s dropdown menu and find the Login option. Click on it.
- Enter your official registration ID and Password.
- Then, you will see a new web page.
- Next, look for the “Renew Application” option.
- Fill out the details that you see on your screen.
- Now, you need to provide your scanned documents and passport-sized photographs.
- To proceed further, click on the “Preview the application form.”
- After that, fill out the form, and click the Submit button.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can students rectify and correct wrongly entered basic details?
Yes, applications and students can rectify their details, but they cannot rectify aadhaar card-related information such as name, gender, and Date of birth. However, they can only edit these details after successful aadhaar submission and e-KYC details.
Can students and applicants recover their lost user IDs and password?
Yes, they can get their username and password. To do so, they need to go through the “Forgot user Id/password” option to get their registered username and password back.
Can applicants correct their wrong email addresses?
To rectify the wrong email addresses, applicants and students need to contact their respective districts’ AC(tribal) offices and rectify their email addresses. However, temporarily rejected students can rectify and update their email ID via the CD scholarship portal.
What is the Last Date of the Chhattisgarh Post Matric Scholarship?
The last Date to apply for Chhattisgarh Post Matric Scholarship is 30th Sep 2023.